Far away from Malaga, in the mountains of the Axarquia region, a truly spectacular night sky awaits. Sign up for one of our daily activities to observe the night sky by means of astronomical telescopes.
A bus departs every evening from Torremolinos and Málaga for the village of Alfarnatejo. After tasting some local products, we will be ready with our telescopes to help you enjoy a night of observation that will make your imagination fly among planets, nebulae and galaxies.Finally, we will return to the departure point.
20:45h - Arrival at Alfarnatejo and walk around the village. Sampling of local products.
21:30h - Transfer to the observation point and start of stargazing session.
00:00h - End of stargazing session.
The timetable established in the itinerary is approximate and may be subject to minor changes.
Whatever the season, we recommend bringing comfortable shoes and clothes. Remember it's a dry place with nights that are quite cold in winter, while in summer it is advisable to bring long trousers as, although it will be hot, mosquitoes can be a problem.
But above all we recommend that you come eager to enjoy yourself and learn a lot.
- Transfer by bus to the observation site.
- Sampling of local products in Alfarnatejo.
- Star Gazing Observation using high quality astronomical telescope.
- The support of a monitor during the star gazing observation.
- Souvenir astrophotography session.
- Transfer back to the departure point.