Far away from Malaga, in the mountains of the Axarquia region, a truly spectacular night sky awaits. Sign up for one of our daily activities to observe the night sky by means of astronomical telescopes.
A bus departs every evening from Torremolinos and Málaga for the village of Alfarnatejo. After tasting some local products, we will be ready with our telescopes to help you enjoy a night of observation that will make your imagination fly among planets, nebulae and galaxies.Finally, we will return to the departure point.
20:45h - Arrival at Alfarnatejo and walk around the village. Sampling of local products.
21:30h - Transfer to the observation point and start of stargazing session.
00:00h - End of stargazing session.
The timetable established in the itinerary is approximate and may be subject to minor changes.
This is a group activity, the minimum group to carry out the activity is 15 people.
- Transfer by bus to the observation site.
- Sampling of local products in Alfarnatejo.
- Star Gazing Observation using high quality astronomical telescope.
- The support of a monitor during the star gazing observation.
- Souvenir astrophotography session.
- Transfer back to the departure point.
to the collection point.
- Any expenses or concept not included in the "including" section.