Far away from Malaga, in the mountains of the Axarquia region, a truly spectacular night sky awaits. Sign up for one of our activities to observe the night sky by means of astronomical telescopes.
A bus departs in the evening from Torremolinos and Málaga for the village of Alfarnatejo. Once we arrive at the observation point, our monitors and telescopes will be ready to help you enjoy a night of observation that will make your imagination fly among planets, nebulae and galaxies.Finally, we will return to the departure point.
TIMETABLES FOR AUTUMN & WINTER
19:45h - Arrival at the observation point. Time to have dinner before or during the activity.
20:00h - Start of stargazing session.
23:00h - End of stargazing session and return.
The timetable established in the itinerary is approximate and may be subject to minor changes.
This is a group activity, the minimum group to carry out the activity is 18 people.
- Transfer by bus to the observation site.
- Star Gazing Observation using high quality astronomical telescope.
- The support of a monitor during the star gazing observation.
- Souvenir astrophotography session or a time-lapse recorded during the activity.
- Transfer back to the departure point.
to the collection point.
- Dinner (optional picnic 9€).
- Any expenses or concept not included in the "including" section.